Innovators seeking to disseminate ideas that will enable the successful and steady acceleration of agriculture in Nigeria, do not miss the AgroHack Challenge 2022.
With combined effort from Mastercard Foundation, Young Africa Works and Enterprise Development Centre, the AgroHack Challenge seeks innovative ideas that will be boosted to create new opportunities for Nigerian youth.
The goal is to harness innovative solutions that will enhance rapid growth in the agricultural food sector and increase output and profitability for farmers, create new jobs and increase food security in Nigeria.
You stand the chance to win up to ₦1 million and other perks such as:
- Participation in a career-changing accelerator programme
- A 5-day Enterprise boot camp
- Intense mentorship from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
- Access to investors
- Access potential clients
- New market opportunities
To be eligible to participate in the AgroHack Challenge, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18 – 35 years old
- Have a team with a minimum of two members
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector — ranging anywhere from farm to fork
- Be able to transform a community, nation, region, or have a global impact
- Have a minimum viable product
- Have a business model with a clear customer segment
- Have any market traction
How to apply
Do you meet the above criteria? Then apply before the deadline on Monday, October 3, 2022.
The post Apply: Receive ₦1 million via your Scalable Innovative Idea in AgroHack Challenge ‘22 appeared first on TechEconomy.ng.